When we can view our hours as irreplaceable treasures,
we will choose more thoughtfully how we use them.
This 2019 limited edition calendar features clouds as a metaphor for balancing work and play, rest and activity: just as clouds transmute a landscape into a picture, so our activities colour the pictures of our lives.
And while we essentially know that the gentle mistfulness of relaxation is as essential to life's creative harmony as the energetic whirls of work and play, remembering to schedule Moments Of Just Being into our calendars, alongside all the Things To Do available to us, can help transmute an overfull existence into a fulfilling lifetime.
May this calendar play its part in helping you plan the time of your life!
2019 Calendar Features & Format:
- A3 size (30cm x 42cm, folding to A4) with plenty of note space;
- one month per view from January 2019 to January 2020;
- South African public holidays, lunar & seasonal cycles;
- eco-friendly printing on lekker local satin-matte paper;
- limited edition - place your order by 20 October 2018 to receive signed copies of the calendar.
2019 Calendar Pricing & Discounts:
(R190 seemed an aesthetically pleasing figure for 2019, so the calendars are the same price as last year!)
- 1-4 calendars R190 each
- 5-9 calendars: 5% discount
- 10 or more calendars: 10% discount